- 2019 Halloween in London
- Disco events in London for a top 2019 Halloween
Disturbing Skeletons, ghosts and witches roam the misty streets of London. Zombie apocalypse? No, it's Halloween night!
In London the night of 31 October is the longest of all: and not because of some mysterious atmospheric occurrence, but because we celebrate the Halloween party, one of the most heartfelt in the Anglo-Saxon world.
The city dresses up. Each room displays its luminous pumpkin in the window and the streets of London are filled with dismal and ominous characters: witches, skeletons and zombies, but also many scary characters and animals, which come directly from the suggestions of TV sagas and Hollywood films.
This year the Halloween party happens right in the middle of a long Ponte di Ognissanti. What better time to immerse yourself in the dark atmosphere of Halloween in London?
Below is a list of some of the hundreds of proposals for 2019's scariest night!
The most disturbing experiences in the city
2019 Halloween in London
The Tower of London stands in all its eerie majesty throughout the year, but it is this night that unleashes all its darkest charm. If you visit the Tower during Halloween night, you will be so impressed that it will not be difficult for you to imagine Anna Bolena or Guy Fawkes walking disoriented in its gloomy corridors.
A visit to London Dungeon 90 will give you pure adrenaline minutes: half an interactive museum, half an amusement park, this attraction will take you on a temporal journey through the centuries, catapulting you into the midst of talented actors, who will stage the most bloody events in London of old times.
If, on the other hand, you are sure you are able to resist terror, give yourself a ticket for London Bridge Experience, a historical reconstruction of London of past centuries, populated by terrifying characters and special effects, who will accompany you through the city and into the dismal London catacombs.
Do you prefer to celebrate 2019 Halloween triggering music? You are in the right city!
Are you a lover of the night?
Disco events in London for a top 2019 Halloween
Put on your scariest costume and choose one of these events scheduled in the best clubs in London:
- Milkshake Halloween Rave al The Ministry of Sound: here you can dance in one of its 4 rooms, choosing your favorite music: hip hop, disco, garage and rap for a scary night. Hurry up, though: tickets are selling fast!
- Day of the Dead Halloween Party al Café de Paris - a party to the rhythm of music in one of the most prestigious venues in London.
- Hollywood Horror Halloween at The Clapham Grand - fun and music at Clapham Junction.
- Super Sonix pres. Mr. Traumatik's 16 + Halloween Special - if you love jungle music, this party by 02 Islington Academy is what suits you.
- Once Upon a Time on Halloween: an Orchestral Tarantino - live music on the soundtracks of Tarantino's films, in one of the best 100 clubs in the world, the XoYo.
- Halloween Zombie Pub Crawl - Halloween party in the center of London, near Leicester Square.
If instead you just want to walk around the British capital, you won't be disappointed: its foggy and decadent appearance will be enough to give you a lugubrious and fun Halloween night!
Tell us what do you think about it0I like it0I love0Haha0Wow0Sad0Angry
About the author